Thursday, July 12, 2018

FOR EVER LANDSCAPES AND SILENCE



Going back to the Namib Desert has always been a favorite trip, which makes me feel alive and the vast landscape never fails to feed my soul. A wonderful sense of freedom takes over, gives me wings and rekindles my inspiration. So it was with excited anticipation that we took the road north, our destination being Klein Aus Vista, where we planned to present a photographic workshop which will be described in the next post.

Having crossed the border at Noordoewer, we turned left and followed the Orange River towards Rosh Pinah. Around midday, the barren lunar landscape in shades of steel grey with its layers of blue mountains is simply fascinating and I attempted to capture this surreal atmosphere.







No comments:

Post a Comment