Thursday, December 11, 2008

PHENOMENAL DAY

Here I am at long last, and with all the help I can get again from Eric Palmer, my 'WIZZ KID' son, I am starting this new venture, my very own blog! Seriously encouraged by my friends Karin Brynard and Ansie Du Toit who infuse me regularly with good ideas, I take the plunge and introduce my photography with a collection of my favourite landscapes.
Nature photography is one of the most demanding subject when it comes to composition and when successful, a good composition will grab your attention. When approaching a subject, through careful observation I am on a quest to make it my own.






6 comments:

  1. go girl go!!! May this grow and grow. You are 2 stars in my heaven!! Well done Nicole and Eric.

    Love
    Ansie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on taking the plunge! I had to read and reread the post to make sure that you actually took those photographs, they are incredibly beautiful. The moon landscape is just unreal! Good luck and enjoy, I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole - your photography is phenomenal! I look forward to clicking into this page often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole this blog of yours is such a good idea! I'm looking forward to reading about the things that inspire your creativity! I know that this wonderful experience called 'life'... is such an amazing balance of exploring and discovering, all that is already there!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole at last i can get my Nicole fix on line. What a feast of inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole, wonderful to have you with us in France, and we hope to see some pictures of the Perigord soon.

    ReplyDelete